Study at a Grande Ecole Business School with a High School qualification.
Prepare for the admissions tests below and apply online.
Get ready for your future career in innovation!
STUDY ON ICD’S FUTURE INNOVATORS COURSE
YEAR 1 ADMISSIONS
For entry into year 1 of the programme, applications must be made via the national PARCOURSUP central admissions system as of January 2020 for students in their final year of High School and for students having passed their High School leaving exams (equiv. French Baccalaureate) in 2018. For those candidates who passed their High School leaving exam in 2017, they are required to apply online via the ICD internal admissions system.
ICD will inform you of the arrangements for taking the written and oral admissions tests once your choices have been made and according to the schedule provided by your High School.
Written admission tests are taken at a distance (for example, in your own home) via a secure platform. Oral admission tests take place on ICD’s campus in Paris.
|Results are released according to the national PARCOURSUP schedule, which can be obtained from your High School.|
YEARS 2 & 3 ADMISSIONS
Registration via the ICD online application.
After validation of your application and study of your file, you will receive your invitation to the written and oral tests.
ADMISSIONS TEST DATES – BACHELORS FUTURE INNOVATORS
ENTRY IN 1ST YEAR
EARLY TRANING: admissions test preparatory sessions
ENTRY IN 2ND OR 3RD YEAR
Given that cohorts are put together as admissions proceed, we recommend that candidates choose the earliest date possible for an admissions test.
Overseas students benefit from a streamlined admissions procedure managed by France International Graduate Schools (FIGS)
- Evaluation of the candidate’s academic record
- Interview (30 minutes) with the programme director or his representative. Part of the interview will be conducted in English in order to test the candidate’s level.
Non-French speaking overseas candidates will also be required to demonstrate they have a B2 level in French (TCF/DELF test score).
Interviews may take place either face to face or by video conference.
FIGS is Groupe IGS’ international recruitment structure. The team advises overseas candidates on their choice of course, on the admissions procedure as well as on any administrative formalities prior to their arrival.
ELITE ATHLETES & PERFORMANCE ARTISTS
ICD offers special study arrangements for elite athletes and performance artists. Each case being specific, we examine individual needs separately together with the athlete or artist concerned.
Special study arrangements generally include:
- The possibility of staggering the period of study over time,
- Making available an academic coach to supervise the student’s progress on the course,
- Support from a nominated student-tutor, who takes notes in the case of the elite student being absent and relays important information about work or assignments to be done, etc.
- The possibility of sports scholarships based on performance criteria
SUPPORT FOR DISABLED STUDENTS
ICD works closely with HAND’IGS, Groupe IGS’ disabled student help unit to facilitate the enrolment of students with disabilities.
The need for support and adjustments is examined on a case to case basis. Additionally, as part of the ERASMUS charter, ICD gives special attention to encouraging the international mobility of disabled students.
FINANCING YOUR STUDIES
TUITION FEES 2019-2020
We offer our students a range of solutions to help you fund your studies.
- Scholarships and bursaries (honorary, academic, sports, Erasmus+)
- Special loan conditions offered by our partner banks
- Personalised financing solutions (instalments, discounts)
- Opportunities for paid internship work, as of year 1
- 1 day per week set aside for student jobs