IGS Group School
Since 1975, Groupe IGS has been supporting individuals and business organisations in realizing their projects. We specialise in 9 expert professional training areas delivered as higher education, continuing education, vocational training, degree apprenticeship or work placement programmes, benefitting from a common international academic system that meets European higher education areas standards. We have 3 French campus locations in Paris, Lyon and Toulouse, where we run 130 courses including 30 at Masters level.
THE IGS GROUP IN FIGURES
45 years of teaching innovation
14 800 individuals trained each year, including 8 100 studying on work-study schemes
74 000 alumniwith 18,000 managers working in HR
9,000 corporate partners
6 campus :
Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Dublin, Shanghai and Casablanca
More than 200 programs through Bachelors to Masters level
More than 100 partner universities in France and overseas
A network of 3,400 professors, lecturers, tutors and expert industry practitioners
HAND’IGS, THE IGS GROUP’S PROGRAM FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
In 2008, the IGS Group, armed with its social values, created the Hand’IGS program to formalize the Group’s work dedicated to the inclusion of learners with disabilities. Hand’IGS wants to encourage and guarantee occupational integration for people with disabilities in the professional world, by privileging encounters between companies and young people with disabilities, raising awareness and, above all, creating work-study training programs that will enable them to increase their qualifications and skills. Fighting against all types of discrimination including those related to disabilities, in companies or day-to-day life, is at the heart of HAND’IGS’s values. A unique opportunity to remember that removing the stigma surrounding disabilities is closely linked to the social responsibility of companies and training organizations.
Hand’IGS is an approach that responds to the stakes of the job market and a program that assists all learners: whether students have a declared disability or not, are experiencing a health issue or long-lasting fragility that requires their training to be monitored.
A PROGRAM BASED ON 3 MISSIONS
- Welcoming: HAND’IGS analyzes each training project, identifies and implements the necessary adjustments to make so that everyone can participate in the IGS Group’s training programs.
- Assisting: the staff facilitates the reception, integration and monitoring of learners throughout their training programs and company placement.
- Raising awareness on diversity among learners, the educational staff, companies and managers of tomorrow.
WHEN TO CONTACT HAND’IGS?
- If you encounter an academic difficulty related to a health issue
- If you are recognized as disabled or not (sensory, dys-type or motor disability, illness, etc.)
- For any question related to disabilities, its administrative acceptance or recognition
- Hand’IGS welcomes you within an individual and confidential framework. Any interview conducted by the Hand’IGS staff is carried out in a separate room.
- Hand’IGS guarantees the confidentiality of the information communicated by the learner: only the information necessary for correctly rolling out the training program, validated ahead of time, is communicated to the educational staff.
Director of Disability Programs
+33 (0)6 85 61 93 56
Company Placement Director and Disability Referent
+33 (0)5 31 08 70 85