IGS Group School
A federation of independent non-profit associations (Law of 1901), the IGS Group provides training solutions to all groups of students through five activities: higher education schools, continuing education, work-study programmes, apprenticeship programmes and employment insertion schemes.
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES
Since 1975, the values of Humanism, Entrepreneurship and Professionalism have fuelled ICD's development and the teaching methods employed across its schools :
As humanists, we believe in the ability of each individual to achieve their professional and personal goals, whatever their background and origins, in order to turn challenges into achievements.
As entrepreneurs and pioneers, we created the social balance sheet in 1976 and then apprenticeships in the service sector in 1980, a system that we were the only ones to offer for 10 years. Since the introduction of this pioneering scheme, several million young people have benefited from a vocational education format that offers easier entry into the employment market.
As professionals, our programmes are designed in close collaboration with companies to meet their needs. In addition, these programmes place great emphasis on art and culture, community involvement and international exposure for the benefit of our students.
Our ongoing objective is to ensure the successful integration of each of our students into the workplace and their long-term employability. It is this philosophy, based on a vocational academic system, that has led the IGS Group to develop a multi-disciplinary programme portfolio covering 8 complementary professions and delivering State-approved diplomas and professional qualifications registered with the RNCP*, thereby opening up a world of possibilities :
- Human Resource Management and Development (IGS-RH)
- Strategic Management - Corporate Finance - Law (ESAM)
- Sales - Business Development - Marketing - Services (ICD)
- International Management (The American Business School of Paris / CEFAM partner School)
- Journalism - Communication - Artistic and Cultural Production (ISCPA)
- Management of Healthcare Industries (IMIS)
- Information Technologies - Digital Technologies (IPI - ESIN)
- Real Estate (IMSI)
In each of our schools, Humanism, Entrepreneurship and Professionalism are expressed through a teaching approach based on support, encouragement and individualised programmes of study, certified by an ISQ-OPQF quality assurance label.
A teaching approach and a commitment that have convinced more than 9,000 partner companies and that are the pride of 74,000 graduates and alumni (including 19,000 in the HR function) who are especially attached to their schools. For 45 years, more than 120,000 families have entrusted us with the co-construction of their children's future, a major responsibility that we assume with a true sense of duty.
Welcome to Groupe IGS,
Welcome to a world of possibilities
VIDEO | The IGS Group: its history, its vision, its values
THE IGS GROUP IN FIGURES
45 + years of teaching innovation
15,000 individuals trained each year, including 8,600 studying on apprenticeship and work-study schemes
74,000 alumni with 19,000 working in HR functions
92% of companies are ready to employ an IGS Group graduate (2019 Survey)
6 campus locations in Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, International Sites (Dublin, Shanghai)
More than 200 programmes from baccalaureate (Bac) to post-graduate level (Bac+5)
More than 100 partner universities in France and overseas
3 business incubators and 1 third-place teaching location with Learning Lab and Fab lab
HAND’IGS, IGS GROUP’S PROGRAMME FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
In keeping with its social values, the IGS Group created the Hand'IGS programme in 2008 to formalise the Group's initiatives for the inclusion of students with disabilities. Hand'IGS aims to promote and secure the integration of disabled people into the workplace by encouraging encounters between companies and young people with disabilities, by raising awareness and, above all, by offering work-study programmes that enable them to develop their qualifications and skills. Fighting against all forms of discrimination, including that resulting from disability, in the workplace or in everyday life, is at the heart of the mission of HAND'IGS. This is a unique opportunity to remember that the question of disability is intrinsically linked to the social responsibility of companies and training organisations.
An approach to disability that addresses the challenges of the job market. The Hand'IGS disability programme assists all learners, whether or not they have a declared disability, a health problem, or a long-term condition that needs to be taken into account during their training.
AN INITIATIVE FOCUSED ON 3 KEY ACTION
- Welcome : HAND'IGS examines each training project in detail, identifying and putting in place the necessary adaptations to accommodate each individual within the IGS Group training programmes.
- Support : the team assists with the arrival, integration and supervision of the learner throughout the training course and whilst in-company.
- Raise awareness of the importance of diversity among learners, teaching staff, companies and the managers of tomorrow.
WHEN TO CONTACT HAND’IGS ?
- If you are experiencing learning difficulties related to a health problem
- If you have a disability that has been officially identified or not (sensory, dys-type or motor disability, illness...)
- For any question related to disability, its acceptance or acknowledgement by the authorities
- The Hand'IGS programme team will meet you in an individual and confidential setting. All interviews conducted by the Hand'IGS team are carried out in a private office.
- Hand'IGS guarantees the confidentiality of the information provided by the student : only the data necessary for the smooth running of the course and approved beforehand are communicated to the teaching staff.
+33 (0)6 85 61 93 56
Company Placement Manager & Disability Liaison Officer
+33 (0)5 31 08 70 85
"SINCE ITS CREATION 10 YEARS AGO, HAND'IGS HAS ASSISTED OVER 900 LEARNERS WITH DISABILITIES."