Bachelor Business Development
This undergraduate level program in Business Development enables students to rapidly develop key professional skills, offering a variety of rewarding international experiences. The programme benefits from the recognition, reputation and strength of ICD International Business School’s network.
The Business Development course bases its learning approach on an action-based curriculum, with a strong international dimension.
YEAR 1 : French baccalaureate (all streams) or international equivalent
Parallel Admissions : students having successfully completed 1 or 2 years of higher education studies
6 to 9 months of internships or business placements
Year 1: Dublin session
Year 2: Shanghai session
Year 3: Option of a 1-year study abroad programme at an international partner institution*
Certified by the Ministry for Higher Education, Research & Innovation (3-year undergraduate level)
A 3 YEAR UNDERGRADUATE LEVEL PROGRAM
Short higher education routes are in high demand by students and employers alike. In a hyper-competitive international business context, employers often seek out business developers who are able to help them gain new market share and clients in France as well as overseas.
Understanding the world of business, developing an open mind, building an international approach.
- Business projets
- International experience : 1 month course in Dublin + an international assignment
- Business placement : 3 months
Organising, managing and understanding business development.
- Business projets
- International experience : 2 months in China
- Business placement : 4 months
Developing high-level business skills and an analytical mind, preparing for graduate employment.
- Work-study scheme OR 100% of classes overseas (double degree qualification)
Level II 3-year (Bachelors) Qualification ‘Business Development & Marketing Manager’ certified by the Ministry of Higher Education, Research & Innovation BY DECREE ON 02/07/18 AND PUBLISHED IN THE CORRESPONDING OFFICIAL BULLETIN OF THE FRENCH STATE ON 30/08/2018. (The Bachelors in Business Development is an official option of this qualification).
Careers and opportunities
The business development and marketing professions offer students numerous employment opportunities, including:
- Store manager
- Customer relations manager
- Purchasing manager
- Merchandising manager
- Business developer
- Product manager
- Sales representative
- Export zone manager
- Sales manager
A business development and marketing programme would not be complete without offering students opportunities to gain a solid international experience. Whether it be on our campuses in Dublin and Shanghai or thanks to our partnerships across the globe, you’ll be able study abroad or carry out business assignments overseas.
- 1 month in Dublin, 2 months in Shanghai
- Year 3 spent abroad
- 6 international double degree agreement
APPLY TO STUDY AT A POST-BACCALAUREATE LEVEL GRANDE ECOLE BUSINESS SCHOOL
For entry into year 1, you must apply via the PARCOURSUP central admissions system platform.
ICD will inform you of the arrangements for taking the written and oral admissions tests once your choices have been made and according to the schedule provided by your High School.
- Entry requirements: candidates will be required to have passed the French Baccalaureate or its international equivalent.
YEAR 2 & 3
For entry into years 2 or 3, candidates should apply directly through ICD. All you need to do is to send us back your application form at least 7 days before the date of the admissions test you have chosen to take. You will then receive a notification to attend the written and oral tests, which will both take place on the same day on an ICD campus.
- Year 2 entry requirements: candidates will be required to have passed the French Baccalaureate or its international equivalent and should provide an official certificate stating that they successfully completed a first year of higher education studies (60 ECTS credits obtained) linked to the programme study options.
- Year 3 entry requirements: candidates will be required to have passed the French Baccalaureate or its international equivalent and should provide an official certificate stating that they successfully completed two years of higher education studies (120 ECTS credits obtained at the same institution) linked to the programme study options.