WHY CHOOSE ICD ?
ICD is a leading Grande Ecole business school, established for nearly 40 years and recognized for the quality of its courses and its innovative pedagogical approach. The school is constantly looking to reinvent its programmes in order to meet the requirements of the employment market. ICD has developed solid international partnerships and its courses have a strong international dimension, enabling its graduates to become professionals with a wide range of skills.
Choose ICD for your future success
Thanks to our partnerships and training expertise developed over a number of years, we offer our students:
- A range of recognised courses,
- Expertise in sales, marketing and business development,
- International study options and double degree tracks,
- Development of their potential for immediate employability and future career success.
ICD authorised to award the grade de Master
In France, less than 40 business schools are authorised by the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research & Innovation to award a business degree qualification at Masters level, known as the Grade de Master.
ICD develops students with a true international dimension
Studying at ICD will offer you a thorough preparation for an international business career. This focus begins in year 1 with the option of following an orientation seminar in Asia and then a compulsory study abroad period in Dublin.
Following this, ICD offers a range of unique options enabling students to further specialise in international business. For example, the Intercultural Management Semester, or the Franco-Chinese track that lasts a full 5 years. This international dimension offers a major added value to the CVs of our future graduates.
ICD, a powerful commitment to education
ICD wishes to remain a business school that is committed to its students’ welfare and to developing their talent by deploying a personalized tutoring system. We support our students through the ‘3C programme’ (Counselling, Coaching, Careers) to meet the needs of our future graduates in terms of their career development.
ICD, a stepping stone to employment
With 94% of our students finding full-time employment within 6 months of graduating, ICD has established a strong reputation on the job market. We prepare our students for employment thanks to courses focusing on the international dimension of business and offering numerous opportunities for work experience through placements, internships and work-study schemes.
ICD, a team of specialists committed to our students
Our fully committed teaching teams play a major role in the success of the school’s students. Each student benefits from personal tutoring to develop their employability. This work begins straight away in year 1, to in order to build up a relationship that guarantees they will realise their career ambitions.
ICD, a powerful network
ICD students benefit in many ways from a wide-reaching and powerful network:
- They have automatic access to the IGS Group network,
- They receive support from our corporate partners,
- They can connect with more than 6,500 alumni,
- And are offered a wide range of exciting opportunities at our international university partner institutions.
ICD gives special importance to art and culture
The school believes strongly in the power of culture in leveraging widening participation and creating career opportunities. Culture and the Arts are therefore important aspects of our courses, by developing in our students’:
- An open mind,
- A critical spirit,
- Their creative potential.
ICD, an experiential learning approach
Our desired teaching model is based on several characteristics:
- It requires commitment from our students, who are expected to work hard,
- It has a real-world component, involving case studies that stem from existing situations,
- It is interactive, with students encouraged to engage with others,
- It has an international dimension thanks to its course content, a multi-cultural team and its choice of optional modules,
- It is stimulating for students by being regularly updated to meet the needs of the employment market.