At ICD, we believe that extra-curricular activities are an important aspect of student life. And in order to give you the credit you deserve for the time and effort you put into our clubs and societies, we’ve made sure that the activities they run are fully integrated into the programme of study at the business school.
Business school student clubs & societies
The clubs and societies cater for a wide range of interests, and a multitude of events are organised on our different campuses throughout the year.
The Students’ Union oversees the clubs and societies
THE BDA (Bureau Des Associations)
- Members organise numerous events taking place throughout the year,
- And with more than 45 team or individual sports on offer, it’s like having your own personal trainer!
The Students’ Union is structured into 5 areas of activity catering for a wide range of interests:
- Arts & Culture,
- Campus Life,
- Humanitarian & Charity Work,
- Sports & Travel,
In addition, it runs a number of inter-school events allowing you to get to know your fellow students better:
- Induction seminar
- Theme-based weeks
- Trips and weekends away (skiing, Amsterdam, Barcelona, London, Prague, Venice…)
- Sports and cultural events, hip hop and Zumba classes, tournaments…
- Afterwork meetings and theme-based evening events
- An open-space area reserved for students to allow you to meet up and socialize…
Students’ Society (Bureau des Elèves)
The Students’ Society is responsible for organising the various highlights of student life on each campus:
- Freshers’ week-end
- Student evening events
- Campus activities
- Gala dinner show
- Charity work and activities raising funds for associations
Student Sports Society (Bureau des Sports): Meltin’Sports - ICD Toulouse Campus
The Sports Society is in charge of developing students’ practice of sport and participation in amateur sports competitions.
Regardless of your ability, experience or sporting interests, there is something to suit everyone from individual and group sports through to opportunities to represent ICD in university championships.