Your business organisation is welcome to join our network of corporate partners and benefit from the support the school can provide for your recruitment initiatives. Our business school doors are always open to further develop a vibrant partnership network.
ICD IS RECOGNISED FOR TRAINING PROFESSIONALS FOR SUCCESSFUL CAREERS IN MARKETING & INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Our school offers courses from undergraduate to Masters level. Students are given opportunities to do internships and work-study schemes throughout their programme of study. It is with this in mind that companies regularly create partnerships with ICD.
THE ADVANTAGES OF A PARTNERSHIP WITH ICD
By joining ICD’s corporate partner network, members benefit from a direct access to our students and graduates to meet their recruitment needs. In addition, companies are offered opportunities to present their sector of activity at specific conference events and also take part in employment forums. We also continuously involve our partners in reviewing the future developments of the school as well as the improvements and updating of the curriculum.
For a company, becoming a partner member of an international business school such as ICD offers a range of benefits:
- A boost to your campus relations
- Added value to your employer brand
- The opportunity to detect future talents in the fields of marketing, sales and business development
- Involvement in our annual ‘employment fair’ along with 50 other employers who directly recruit our students on campus
- Direct links to the ICD ALUMNI network including more than 6,500 members
- Place your internship and job offers directly through us
- Recruit degree apprentices and contrat de professionnalisation students (work-study programmes)
- Pay your apprenticeship tax to ICD to contribute to a unique educational and training mission
- Entrust your projects in our research teams
Among the partners of ICD
YOUR APPRENTICESHIP TAX CONTRIBUTION IS IMPORTANT TO THE BUSINESS SCHOOL
By choosing to pay your apprenticeship tax contribution to ICD, you’ll become a member of our corporate partnership network.
Turn a tax obligation into a sustainable investment for your company by making a direct contribution to improving the quality of the training of your future talent.