Recruiting an ICD student
Founded nearly 40 years ago, ICD has 2 campuses located in France, 2 overseas campuses, a network of more than 6,500 alumni and a recognised expertise in the field of international sales, marketing and events management.
If your company is currently recruiting, then ICD’s teams are available to assist you in promoting your employment opportunities to our graduates and help you find the ideal applicant.
HELPING YOU EFFICIENTLY RECRUIT BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS
With a network of more than 6,500 graduates working in the business sector, ICD has an excellent reputation for the quality of its training programmes. A great number of business organisations have already shown their trust in the school and in our graduates by recruiting:
- business placement students
- degree apprentices and other work-study students.
ICD currently has a network of more than 100 corporate partners with whom it collaborates on a daily basis.
If you want to advertise a degree apprenticeship, job or placement offer, click on the link to our special ICD Alumni web site or contact one of our experts.
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP NETWORK
Becoming a partner with ICD offers our corporate network members a range of benefits:
- Direct access to our network of students and alumni for recruitment
- Involvement in our annual ‘employment fair’ along with 50 other employers who directly recruit our students on campus
- Participation in Scientific and Professional Advisory Board meetings in their sector of activity
- Attendance at school conferences on specific professions, to help students acquire a better understanding of the various sectors of business activity
- Become a cohort patron, take part in admissions and examinations board meetings ….