Recognised as a higher education institution with specialist training expertise in sales and marketing, ICD prepares your future and current talent for successful careers. The business school has chosen to offer cutting edge courses in its areas of expertise that put the international business dimension at the heart of its programmes of study. In a fast-moving international environment requiring commitment and vision, ICD needs to establish partnerships with the world of practice in order to enable the school to maintain its lead.
CONTINUING OUR TRAINING MISSION UNDER THE BEST POSSIBLE CONDITIONS
With 25% of the school’s budget coming from apprenticeship tax, ICD relies on this resource for continuing to develop our projects. The tax contribution is paid each year before the end of February by business organisations to the schools of their choice. Thanks to the contribution of our corporate partner network, we are able to continue introducing pedagogical developments that make a real difference.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE YOUR APPRENTICESHIP TAX CONTRIBUTION TO ICD?
By making your apprenticeship tax contribution to ICD, your organisation becomes a member of the school’s corporate partner network.
Turn a tax obligation into a sustainable investment for your company with a school recognised for its work preparing future professionals for successful careers in business development and marketing.
ICD is fully authorised to received apprenticeship tax (quota free) in categories A & B.
A contribution to the business school not only supports the training of future business professionals, but also offers your organisation the following advantages:
- Benefit from the services provided by the ICD Business Engagement team for internship, apprenticeship and job offers.
- Access to the ICD Network: a pool of professionals located in France and overseas.
- The transfer of a tax obligation to educational and training projects (teaching cases, professional conferences, business games, sponsorship, admission panels …).
- Outsource your research & development by supporting our research labarotory (LaRA ICD) and company chairs.
- Participate in supporting widening participation initiatives in higher education (scholarships and international mobility grants).
FOR ALL QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ICD’S BUSINESS ENGAGEMENT PARTNERS
+33 (0)1 80 97 66 26
+33 (0)5 61 71 09 08