ICD BUSINESS SCHOOL TAKES 8TH PLACE IN THE RANKING
L’ICD Business School continue sur sa lancée et progresse de cinq places au classement 2023 des écoles de commerce post-bac de Grade Master Le Parisien Etudiant et se hisse à la 8ème place. Ce classement hiérarchise les écoles de commerce post-bac Grade de Master en France, en fonction de leur performance selon différents critères.
The ranking of post-baccalaureate business schools was established by Le Parisien Etudiant based on a set of criteria. Each criterion is evaluated according to several indicators. The ICD Business School is up 8 points compared to the 2022 ranking.
- Duration of the master degree (1 to 5 years).
- Number of national and international accreditations
- Budget of the group and of the Grande Ecole Programme per student.
- Percentage of foreign students who pay their tuition (vs. free exchanges)
- Evolution of student numbers, group and Grande Ecole Programme budgets, group enrolments between 2020 and 2023.
- Evolution of the number of applicants between 2022 and 2023.
- Share of exemptions calculated, scholarships awarded in relation to the cost of the course.
- Volume of integrated and AST 2 (2022 competition).
- Candidates for the 2023 competition.
- Size of the campus per student and its evolution between 2020 and 2023.
- Proportion of graduates passing through the school's campuses abroad.
- Proportion of papers published by faculty
- Proportion of research professors out of the number of permanent staff.
- Share of foreign professors.
- Staffing ratio.
- Number of different nationalities among the teaching staff.
- Percentage of teaching hours given by research professors.
- Proportion of double degrees with French institutions.
- Proportion of students going on study visits.
- Proportion of accredited agreements out of the total number of agreements.
- Number of double degrees offered.
- Proportion of students going abroad for a double degree.
- Number of countries offered for expatriation.
- Minimum compulsory time spent on placement.
- Proportion of apprentices and work-study students.
- Number of professional speakers per student per year.
- Placement rate of students before graduation, salary at graduation.
- Number of companies incubated between 2020 and 2023 or created by graduates in the last 3 years.
- Share of graduates from an entrepreneurial stream.
- Dynamism of the digital policy.
- Number of Facebook fans and Twitter followers, subscribers on Instagram, LinkedIn members.
- Share of graduates with a digital background.
The last criterion was noted according to the opinion of the editorial staff of "Le Parisien Etudiant" on the quality of the schools' work in the field of pedagogical and development projects
The ICD has therefore managed to improve its results on these different criteria, which has enabled the school to gain five places in the ranking.